Eric W. Callahan is the Managing Partner of the firm. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, municipal law, commercial transactions and real estate law. Mr. Callahan also practices appellate law, and has successfully briefed and argued numerous appeals before the Connecticut Appellate Court and Connecticut Supreme Court. He has been admitted to practice as an attorney in the States of Connecticut and New York, as well as in the United States District Court – District of Connecticut.
Mr. Callahan received his B.S. in Finance from the University of Connecticut and his J.D., cum laude, from Western New England College School of Law. During law school, Mr. Callahan performed a judicial externship at the Connecticut Appellate Court for the Honorable Barry R. Schaller, and was also a note editor for the Western New England Law Review. He is a member of the American, Connecticut and New London County Bar Associations. Since 2013, Eric Callahan has been recognized by Super Lawyers for his work in business and corporate law; no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected for this honor.
Attorney Callahan serves on the Board of Trustees of the Eastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce, and is a member of the Old Saybrook Chamber of Commerce. He is also a corporator of Dime Bank.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Municipal Law / Planning & Zoning / Land Use
- Business / Commercial Law
- Connecticut, 2004
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2005
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Externship - Connecticut Appellate Court - Honorable Barry R. Schaller
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- B.S. - 2001
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New London County Bar Association, Member
- Dime Bank, Corporator