Suisman Shapiro Attorneys at Law is regularly in the news because the firm is deeply involved in the community. We often handle important, high profile cases that are covered by the media.
Disclaimer: Past results are no indication as to the value or results likely to be obtained in any present and future claims.
- Four Suisman Shapiro Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List; Two Are Recognized as “Ones to Watch”
- Suisman Shapiro Congratulates Attorney Kyle J. Zrenda for His Admission to the Mohegan Gaming Disputes Bar
- State Labor Board Rules in Favor of Corrections Officer Represented by Attorney Kristi Kelly, Awarding More Than $100,000
- Suisman Shapiro earns “Best Law Firms” honors; Attorney Kristi Kelly is 1st Runner Up in The Day’s Readers’ Choice Awards
- Kristi D. Kelly Honored by the Connecticut Bar Association with the Honorable Anthony V. DeMayo Pro Bono Award
- Roger T. Scully, III, appointed to Connecticut Bar Association’s Board of Governors
- Time’s Up Act Brings New Requirements For Training On Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Robert A. Avena and Nicholas F. Kepple join Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-At-Law
- Seeing the whole picture on race
November 6, 2019
(photo credit Tim Cook/The Day)
- 2019 Connecticut Super Lawyers Recognizes Seven Attorneys from Suisman Shapiro
October 25th, 2019
- Suisman Shapiro Wins Summary Judgment for Small Business
August 22, 2019
- Attorneys John A. Collins III and Robert B. Keville Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020
August 19, 2019
- State’s highest court affirms extra taxation on Groton Long Point
May 21, 2019
- Prominent Trial Lawyer, Theodore W. Heiser, Joins Suisman Shapiro
May 04, 2019
- Suisman Shapiro Welcomes Kyle J. Zrenda As The Firm’s Newest Associate
January 03, 2019
- Three Suisman Shapiro Attorneys Named To 2018 Connecticut And New England Super Lawyers® And Rising Stars Lists
October 23, 2018
- Jury finds East Lyme man not guilty of sexually assaulting teen
September 28, 2018
- Veteran Municipal, Environmental and Land Use Lawyer, Richard S. Cody, Joins Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law
September 11, 2018
- Attorneys John A. Collins III and Robert B. Keville Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019
August 15, 2018
- Attorney John A. Collins III is Appointed to Serve as Attorney Trial Referee in the New London Judicial District
- Attorney Kristi Kelly Succeeds in Appeal for United States Veteran Denied Benefits
February 02, 2018
- Three Lawyers from Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers In America® 2018
August 22, 2017
- Connecticut appellate panel affirms win for patient’s estate in methadone overdose case
August 18, 2017
- Town of Groton Historic District Commission Represented by Attorney Michael P. Carey Wins Landmark Supreme Court Decision
May 30, 2017
- United Way bestows honor on Suisman Shapiro and its employees as Law Firm of the Year
May 09, 2017
More than 350 community leaders attended the recent event, which recognized businesses and groups that ran outstanding fundraising campaigns and volunteered year-round on behalf of United Way. http://bit.ly/2pgISeU
- Suisman Shapiro Wins “Best Law Firm” Honors for Third Consecutive Year in The Day’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards
April 4, 2017
The Day’s Readers’ Choice Awards recognizes the best businesses and individuals in southeastern Connecticut in over 200 categories.
- Eileen Duggan named as Chamber’s 2017 Chair of the Board of Directors
March 23, 2017
(Tony Sheridan, President & CEO of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT; Eileen Duggan of Suisman Shapiro Attorneys at Law, 2017 Chair of the Chamber’s Board of Directors; and David Pugliese of Levine Insurance Group, 2016 Chair of the Board of Directors.)
- Suisman Shapiro named to U.S. News 2017 Best Law Firms in America for Personal Injury Litigation
December 27, 2016
- Protect Your Most Precious Cargo
October 18, 2016
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors “Bleed Blue” Golf Tournament to Benefit Lyman Memorial Athletic Programs
August 20, 2016
- Three Lawyers from Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers In America® 2017
August 17, 2016
- Suisman Shapiro Named Town Attorney for Old Lyme, CT
August 15, 2016
- Suisman Shapiro lawyers have personal, professional reasons to help Community Speaks Out fight opioid crisis
August 5, 2016
- Attorney Kristi Kelly Elected to Board of Directors of Higher Edge
August 5, 2016
- Jay B. Levin Joins Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-At-Law, Bringing Renowned Government Relations Consulting Practice Back To New London
June 30, 2016
- What Parents of Teens and Tweens Should Know About Social Media
May 31, 2016
- Chelsea Groton Bank Appoints Jack Collins as Bank Corporator
April 19, 2016
- Divorce and Your Teenager
April 19, 2016
- Thanks for Voting Suisman Shapiro as the Best Law Firm in The Day’s 2nd Annual Readers’ Choice Awards!
April 6, 2016
- Dime Bank Elects Eric W. Callahan As A Bank Corporator
March 24, 2016
- What a Revocable Living Trust Can and Can’t Do For You
March 17, 2016
- Suisman Shapiro attorneys and staff anticipate the release of Sawyer Auger’s new single, “I Need My Space”
March 3, 2016
- Suisman Shapiro ranked in 2016 “Best Law Firms” for Workers’ Compensation Law and Personal Injury Litigation
March 3, 2016
- Is My Case a Personal Injury or Worker’s Compensation Claim?
March 2, 2016
- Suisman Shapiro Reappointed to Represent Local Municipalities
February 4, 2016
- Buying a house? Here’s a look at recent mortgage disclosure changes
October 3, 2015
- Attorney Kristi Kelly takes the stage for community fundraiser
November 16, 2015
- John A. Collins, III Again Named To Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers As Top Attorneys for 2015
- Man’s Best Friend and the Law of Dogs
July 7, 2015
- The Magna Carta: Eight Centuries of Liberty
By Daniel Hannan
June 5, 2015
- Suisman Shapiro is a proud sponsor of East Lyme Little League
May 27, 2015
- Is Your Team Gearing Up for a Driver’s License?
May 12, 2015
- Suisman Shapiro is Honored as Small Business of the Year by the United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
May 7, 2015
- Choosing Quality Nursing Home Care
March 24, 2015
- The Do’s and Don’ts of a “Good” Divorce
February 10, 2015
- Technology Can Be Worrisome for Parents – Published in The Day
January 18, 2015
- New Year, New Laws
December 28, 2014
- Roger T. Scully, Joins Suisman Shapiro As Its Newest Trial Lawyer
December 15, 2014
- Suisman Shapiro has been selected by the 2015 Edition of U.S. News- Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”
December 3, 2014
- Demystifying The Process of Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
November 26, 2014
- Suisman Shapiro Attorneys At Law Elects Bryan P. Fiengo As Director
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Kristi Aalberg Kelly Joins Suisman Shapiro As Its Newest Attorney
Monday, September 22, 2014
- Suisman Shapiro Supports Efforts of the Michael Vincent Sage Dragonheart Foundation to Donate Life-Saving AED Defibrillator Machines to Schools, Camps and Public Forums
Tuesday, July 08, 2014
- New London Main Street Receives Major Contribution from Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law to Support CreateHereNowNewLondon Initiative
Monday, May 19, 2014
- Griswold Man Arraigned In Fatal Crash
Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Montville accepts $5 million DEEP grant toward wastewater pretreatment system – The Day
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Suisman Shapiro Is A Community Partner For The Power Of Purple’s Theater For Social Change: Rule of Thumb, a One – Act Play on Domestic Violence
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Jury rules Mass. man not guilty in Lebanon stabbing
Thursday, December 20, 2013
- Attorney Eric W. Callahan Prevails in Jury Trial
Friday, February 14, 2014
- Michael A. Blanchard is Named Top 100 Lawyer by ASLA
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Suisman Shapiro has been selected by the 2014 Edition of U.S. News – “Best Law Firms”
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
The firm was selected for Personal Injury Litigation and Workers’ Compensation
- “Benchmark Plaintiff” Again Names Suisman Shapiro One of Eight “Highly Recommended” Firms in the State of Connecticut
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Five of the firm’s attorneys have also been honored as “Local Litigation Stars” in the publication’s third edition
- Suisman Shapiro Attorneys Again Named to Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers; Eric W. Callahan Selected as a Rising Star
Monday, October 21, 2013
Attorneys John A. Collins, III are among the top 5% of lawyers in Connecticut and New England to receive this distinction. Eric W. Callahan has been named as a Rising Star, an honor received by only 2.5 percent of attorneys under age 40.
- Judge Adjusts Settlements in 2007 Tanker Crash on I-95 in East Lyme
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Hartford Judge Kevin G. Dubay this week ordered that attorney fees, interest and other costs be added to the $15.7 million a Superior Court judge awarded this spring to the surviving family members and injured victims of a deadly crash on Interstate 95 in November 2007 that left three people dead.
- Suisman Shapiro is Community Partner for Safe Futures “Power of Purple” Hot Cider Walk to End Domestic Violence
Tuesday, October 01, 2013
The Power of Purple campaign, founded by the Rose Conrad Memorial Fund of Safe Futures in partnership with Hadassah American Affairs of Eastern Connecticut will present this special event for Domestic Violence Awareness Month on Sunday, October 27 in Groton City.
- Attorney John A. Collins III Achieves AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Lawyers are rated on their legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability and legal experience
- Team Suisman Shapiro Participates in Groton Parks and Recreation 2013 Tour de Noank
Monday, June 17, 2013
The event was held on June 15, 2013 at Esker Point Beach in Groton, CT.
- Attorney Jeff Hill To Be Inducted Into The New England Basketball Hall of Fame
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Ceremony to be held on June 22 at the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Suisman Shapiro Sharks Compete in CAN/AM Hockey Tournament in Toronto
Friday, May 24, 2013
The team brought home a Bronze Medal !
- Attorney Michael Blanchard Leads Team Suisman Shapiro In The 2013 Angel Ride To Support Kids With Life Threatening Diseases
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
The An gel Ride will be held on May 25-26, 2013.
- Horrific Crash Nets $16 Million For Plaintiffs
Monday, May 06, 2013
By Christian Nolan Published in the Connecticut Law Tribune on May 6, 2013
- Seminar on Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law to be held on May 14
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Presented by Attorney Eileen Duggan
- Attorney Jeanette Dostie Provides Information for Parents of Special Needs Children
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Event sponsored by Groton Advisory Committee for Disabilities
- Suisman Shapiro Goes Mobile
Thursday, September 13, 2012
The firm’s traditional website has been optimized for smartphones.
- Suisman Shapiro Hosts Third Annual Business After Hours
Friday, September 07, 2012
Event sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut and co-hosted by A Thyme to Cook Caterers of Stonington
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Montville Education Foundation’s 4th Annual “Tee it up for Education” Golf Tournament
Monday, August 13, 2012
Event was held on Monday, August 13, at the Mohegan Sun Country Club at Pautipaug
- State Drops Case Against Norwich Man Who Shot Son
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Attorney Michael Blanchard led the defense.
- Unusual Asbestos Case Yields Rare Trial
Monday, June 18, 2012
Suit named trade association rather than product manufacturer. Article published in the Connecticut Law Tribune on June 18, 2012.
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Wellness Fair at East Lyme High School
Monday, June 18, 2012
More than 300 staff and faculty participated in this community program.
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Groton Parks and Recreation Third Annual Tour de Noank 5K Road Race and Fun Run to Benefit Prader-Willi Syndrome Research
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Suisman Shapiro staff and families ran in the race and volunteered at the event.
- Congratulations Graduates!
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Safety is “key” to high school graduation celebrations.
- Suisman Shapiro Supports the Hole in the Wall Gang’s Angel Ride
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Event will be held Memorial Day weekend 2012.
- Attorney Michael A. Blanchard Presents at CCDLA’s “Panel of Champions” Seminar
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Event was held at the Mohegan Sun on May 17, 2012
- Suisman Shapiro Staff Member Participates in Read Aloud Day at Mohegan Elementary School
Friday, May 11, 2012
The event was held on May 11, 2012
- Suisman Shapiro Donates the Documentary Film, “Hot Coffee,” to Five Local Libraries
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The film exposes some of the widespread misconceptions about this infamous personal injury case.
- Attorney Carolyn P. Kelly Named as The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
The National Trial Lawyers is a national organization composed of America’s premier trial lawyers from each state.
- Attorney James Berryman Attends the 2012 Annual Longshore Conference in New Orleans
Monday, March 26, 2012
Conference is hosted every March by Loyola University College of Law Institute for Continuing Education
- NEWSMAKER OF THE DAY: EILEEN C. DUGGAN
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Waterford Woman Named Ledyard’s Town Attorney
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors The Jewish Federation of Eastern Connecticut’s Film Festival featuring “Nuremberg: Its Lesson For Today”
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
“Nuremberg: Its Lesson For Today” was shown on Opening Night, Sunday, March 4, 2012 at the Olin Science Center at Connecticut College.
- Suisman Shapiro Elects Eric W. Callahan as Director
Thursday, March 01, 2012
Attorney Callahan concentrates in the areas of business law, municipal law, commercial transactions and real estate law.
- Suisman Shapiro Joins New London Main Street Program as a Major Funder
Friday, December 02, 2011
The firm is also a sponsor of the new skating rink on the Parade Plaza
- Attorneys Raymond Baribeault, Michael Carey and Jeanette Dostie Place Third in Trivial Pursuit Challenge to Benefit Madonna Place
Thursday, December 01, 2011
- Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT Business Education Series: Managing the Workforce using the Tools in the Toolbox with Suisman Shapiro
Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Event to be held at the Visiting Nurse Association of Southeastern CT on November 16, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. Presented by Attorney Eileen Duggan.
- Team Dragonheart in Memory of Attorney Michael V. Sage Ranks as #1 Community Fundraising Team for the Second Year at the Start! Heart Walk at Rocky Neck State Park
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Azadeh Rezvani and Team Dragonfly again generate over $5,000 for the American Heart Association
- Attorney Raymond L. Baribeault Jr. Appointed to The Connecticut Bar Examining Committee
Friday, September 16, 2011
- Suisman Shapiro Mourns the Loss of Attorney Andrew Brand
Friday, August 12, 2011
- Suisman Shapiro Team Runs Away with Honors at Tour de Noank 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Suisman Shapiro again sponsors Groton Parks and Recreation 5K Road Race and Fun Run to benefit Prader-Willi Syndrome. The event was held on Saturday, June 18 at Esker Point Beach in Groton.
- Attorneys at Suisman Shapiro Featured In Grace: A Magazine for Women
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Grace recently sat down with the five female attorneys practicing at Suisman Shapiro PC of New London to get their thoughts on maintaining life and work balance and gender differences in the field.
- ECC Spring Tournaments Sponsored by Suisman Shapiro
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
- Artwork by Constance Vogell, Paralegal at Suisman Shapiro, Featured in Hartford Courant
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
- Suisman Shapiro Little League Night at Waterford Speedbowl
Monday, May 09, 2011
Event was held on May 7, 2011.
- Lyme-Old Lyme Little League Honors Jay Berryman’s “Distinguished Service”
Friday, May 06, 2011
- Suisman Shapiro Race Car on Display at Crystal Mall
Friday, March 25, 2011
Waterford Speedbowl previews race cars at the Crystal Mall 2011 Preview Auto Show, March 25-27
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Galvin Motor Sports #18 Street Stock Race Car at the Waterford Speedbowl. Voting for the Design-the-Car Contest is Now Underway!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Fans can vote for their favorite design now through February 24
- Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut Elects Attorneys Eileen Duggan and Eric Callahan as Trustees
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Suisman Shapiro is a Regional Benefactor of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors ECC Unified Sports at Norwich Free Academy
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Event was held on Tuesday, February 15, 2011.
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors ECC Indoor Track Championship At The U.S. Coast Guard Academy
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Event was held on Saturday, February 5, 2011.
- Attorney Raymond Baribeault is Appointed to Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors Commercial Committee
Monday, January 31, 2011
Committee serves to educate the community on commercial real estate matters.
- Suisman Shapiro Becomes a Regional Benefactor of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Firm joins a select group of businesses and professional organizations whose support is crucial to the Chamber’s mission.
- Attorneys Jay Berryman and Erin O’Leary Meet with Former Boston Red Sox All-Star Shortstop & ESPN Baseball Analyst Nomar Garciaparra
Friday, January 21, 2011
Attorneys attend World Baseball Coaches Clinic at the Mohegan Sun Resort to provide legal insight to coaches from around the globe
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors the 2011 Galvin Motorsports #18 Street Stock Car and Announces Design-the-Car Contest
Monday, December 20, 2010
- Attorney Jay Berryman Competes in 35th Annual Tarzan Brown Mystic River Run
Monday, November 08, 2010
Attorney Berryman is pictured (center) in Westerly Sun photo by Susannah H.Snowden. Benjamin Lazarus, son of Suisman Shapiro Paralegal, Joanna Lazarus, finishes the race in second place overall.
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors ECC Football to Support Student Athletes
Friday, November 05, 2010
- Legal Assistants Christine Snitkin and Tammy West Choreograph and Perform in U.S. Premiere Musical, “Once Upon A Time In Atlantic City,” at The Spirit of Broadway Theater
Monday, November 01, 2010
Christine Snitkin choreographs and Tammy West performs in new musical.
- 2010 University of Connecticut School of Law Graduate, Erin O’Leary, Joins Suisman Shapiro As Its Newest Attorney
Monday, November 01, 2010
Ms. O’Leary is admitted to the Connecticut bar and begins her practice in personal injury law.
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Food Drive at Mohegan Sun’s Healthy Habits Showcase
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Expo and food drive was held on Sunday, October 24
- Always Up for a Challenge; Carolyn Kelly Embraces the Intellectual Rigors of Practicing Law
Friday, October 15, 2010
Article published on the University of Oregon School of Law website, http://www.law.uoregon.edu/news/printer/1494
- Suisman Shapiro Hosts Exhibit at the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities 28th Annual Statewide Convention and Exhibition
Thursday, October 07, 2010
Event was held on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford
- Team Dragonheart in Memory of Attorney Michael V. Sage Ranks in Top Five at Start! Heart Walk at Rocky Neck State Park
Monday, October 04, 2010
Azadeh Rezvani and Team Dragonfly generate over $5,700 for the American Heart Association.
- “A Magical Afternoon with Mr. Magic” to Benefit the Rose Conrad Memorial Fund is Sponsored by Suisman Shapiro
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Event to be held on Sunday, September 12 at 2:30 p.m. at All Souls Church in New London.
- Firm to Sponsor Artistry in Motion Road Race to Benefit the Lyme / Old Lyme Education Foundation
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
3rd annual event to be held on September 11 at Sound View Beach
- Suisman Shapiro to Sponsor the Sixth Annual Homeless to Hopeful Benefit Dance
Friday, August 27, 2010
Event to be held on Friday, September 10 at the Port n’ Starboard at Ocean Beach Park in New London from 7-10 p.m.
- Attorney Jay Berryman to Appear on News Talk 104.7 FM WXLM’s Lee Elci Show to Discuss Workers’ Compensation Issues
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Live show to air on July 28 from 9 -10 a.m. with guest host, Dr. Anthony Alessi.
- Safety is “Key” to High School Graduation Celebrations
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Suisman Shapiro donates carabiner key rings to eight area schools’ safe graduation celebrations to reinforce the importance of teens driving safely.
- Suisman Shapiro Hosts Business After Hours Event to Celebrate the Revitalization of New London’s Historic Waterfront District
Thursday, June 10, 2010
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Little League Night at The Waterford Speedbowl
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Event to be held on Saturday, May 15 at 5 p.m. All youth in Little League uniforms get in free! Exciting Home Run Derby and other fun activities.
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Easter Seals 5K Walk To Support People with Disabilities
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Event to be held on May 16, 2010 at Old Mistick Village and Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Suisman Shapiro Team and Families Assist with Help For Haiti: One Meal at a Time event at Fitch High School
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- Attorney Eric Callahan Attends New Member Reception of the Old Saybrook Chamber of Commerce
Friday, April 09, 2010
Event was held at The Saybrook at Haddam Assisted Living Retirement Community on March 10, 2010
- Suisman Shapiro Joins The Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors
Monday, March 08, 2010
Firm participates in 1st Annual Home Buyers and Sellers Fair
- Suisman Shapiro Attorneys and Daisy Troop 60236 Deliver Donations for Haiti Relief
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Collection drive was a special project initiated by Attorney Michael V. Sage.
- The Sudden Death of a ‘Remarkable Young Man’
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
New London lawyer had made big impact in just two years
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Eastern Connecticut Conference Tournaments to Support Student Athletes
Friday, February 12, 2010
New Program to provide much needed funding for athletic and educational programs
- In Memoriam, Attorney Michael V. Sage
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Suisman Shapiro mourns the loss of its friend and colleague, Attorney Michael V. Sage
- Attorney Michael V. Sage Receives CALI Excellence Award From University of Connecticut School of Law
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
The CALI Excellence Award is given to the student with the highest class grade in “Current Issues and Trends in Insurance Litigation”
- Suisman Shapiro Partners with The Haitian Health Foundation
Friday, January 22, 2010
The Courtney Building at 2 Union Plaza, New London, to serve as a collection site for donations for Haiti earthquake victims
- Suisman Shapiro raises $12,467 for the United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Attorneys Eric Callahan and Bryan Fiengo serve as campaign coordinators to raise funds for those in need in the community
- Suisman Shapiro Attorneys Auger and Sage Attend Connecticut Trial Lawyer’s Association Seminar on “Defective Premises”
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The seminar explored recent developments in defective premises case law, negligent security cases and how best to perfect the typical premises liability/slip and fall case.
- Suisman Shapiro Sponsors Holiday Food Drive at Regional Health Expo
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Community stakeholders have come together again to forge an extensive grassroots campaign to collect donations of food and money to help the hungry in southeastern Connecticut.