Criminal/Motor Vehicle Defense
Connecticut Criminal Lawyer and DUI/DWI Attorneys
Whether you are charged with a traffic violation, white collar crime, or homicide, we provide the same aggressive, determined defense representation.
Our criminal defense attorneys, Michael Blanchard, Bryan Fiengo, Roger Scully, Jack Collins and Jillian Miller offer skill and experience to clients dealing with the criminal court system. The extensive resources provided by Suisman Shapiro, the largest law firm in southeast Connecticut support the work of the criminal lawyers. Thorough research, expert testimony and cutting-edge technology allow them to present powerful cases on behalf of our clients.
It is important to get the advice of legal counsel immediately if you have been arrested or are under investigation for any criminal offense, whether the charges are DUI / drunk driving or related to a felony crime such as bank fraud. Do not make any statement to police, investigators, or prosecuting attorneys. Contact our office in New London, Connecticut. A criminal lawyer will advise you on how to avoid mistakes at all stages of your case.
Our firm has the resources and experience to represent clients against a wide range of criminal charges in Connecticut’s state and federal courts:
- motor vehicle violations, DUI/DWI / driving while intoxicated
- possession, distribution, manufacture, or sale of marijuana and other illegal drugs
- white collar crime, including tax fraud, securities fraud, embezzlement, internet fraud and mail fraud
- violent felony crimes such as assault, robbery, vehicular manslaughter, intentional homicide / murder
- juvenile crime, including underage consumption of alcohol and firearms offenses, representing clients at delinquency and detention hearings
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions About Criminal Law
New London, Connecticut criminal lawyers Michael Blanchard, Bryan Fiengo, Roger Scully, Jack Collins and Jillian Miller defend clients against charges ranging from DUI to felony murder, always with the same thorough preparation and aggressive trial presentation.
CONTACT US TODAY to learn more about how we can help you
Suisman Shapiro serves clients from New London County, Windham County and Middlesex County including the communities of: New London, Norwich, Waterford, Groton, East Lyme, Stonington/North Stonington, Lyme/Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Ledyard and Montville.