Samuel M. Nassetta
Samuel M. Nassetta joined Suisman Shapiro in 2021 as an associate attorney. During law school, Mr. Nassetta served as a Legal Aid Intern for the Columbus House Shelter in New Haven, CT, where he worked with clients on custody cases and misdemeanor charges. He also interned with the Division of Public Defender Services in New London, Stamford and New Britain, Connecticut.
Prior to transferring to UConn to complete his undergraduate degree, Mr. Nassetta attended Assumption College where he played varsity hockey. He currently lives in New London and enjoys snowboarding, running, and traveling in his free time.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Labor & Employment (Employee)
- Connecticut, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2021
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2020
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. – 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Columbus House Shelter, New Haven, CT, Legal Aid Intern
- Division of Public Defender Services CT), Certified Legal Intern