Jillian Miller is an Associate who concentrates her practice in the areas of family law, criminal defense and employment law. She is admitted to practice as an attorney in the States of Connecticut and Illinois, and with the Mashantucket Peqout Tribal Court.
Ms. Miller received her B.S. in Psychology from the University of Iowa and her J.D. from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law. During law school, Ms. Miller earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award and the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence for Trial Practice.
Attorney Miller has worked with veterans to obtain their VA benefits, and has assisted with opioid litigation. She lives in Mystic, CT with her husband and rescue pup, Tucker. She enjoys hiking, going to the beach, and volunteering at local pet therapy programs.
Areas of Practice
- Labor and Employment Law (Employee)
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Connecticut, 2020
- Illinois, 2016
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D., 2014
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence for Trial Practice
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- B.S., 2010
- Major: Psychology