The attorneys at Suisman Shapiro integrate a broad array of skills to help clients solve their environmental challenges. We represent clients in regulatory counseling, Brownfields, strategic permitting, litigation, criminal investigations, civil enforcement, contaminated site remediation and business transactions. Our legal services are always aligned with our clients’ business objectives.
Clients value our understanding of regulatory standards and the ever-changing landscape. We offer well-grounded legal advice and counsel in connection with compliance issues, corporate and financial transactions, and disputes concerning environmental requirements and potential environmental damages.
As part of our practice, we assist clients in responding to the full range of legal and business issues raised by the actual or potential presence of environmental conditions.
Our capabilities include:
- Brownfield Development
- Contaminated Site Clean-Up
- Crisis Response and Preparedness
- Civil and Criminal Enforcement and Litigation
- Due Diligence and Transactional Advice
- Lender Liability
- Natural Resources
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Valuation of Contaminated Property and/or Collateral
- Water Discharge and Quality
- Water Resources