Labor And Employment Law (Employee)
As an employee, you have powerful state and federal laws that protect you from harassment, discrimination and other unlawful treatment by your employer. Taking advantage of your legal protections, however, can be daunting. After all, how can an individual employee stand up to a corporation?
At Suisman Shapiro, our eastern Connecticut employment lawyers can help you even the playing field. Our lawyers are here to help you understand how the law applies in your situation. If your case has merit, we can provide you with the strong representation you need.
Standing Up For The Rights Of Connecticut Employees
Suisman Shapiro represents employees in a broad range of employment law matters, including:
- Discrimination: Employees are protected from workplace discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender and other protected statuses.
- Sexual harassment: We represent clients who have been subjected to lewd conduct, unwanted touching, sexual propositions and other forms of sexual harassment.
- Whistleblower claims: Our lawyers protect the rights of employees who have blown the whistle on discrimination, harassment, fraud and other illegal workplace activities.
- Wage and hour disputes: Our attorneys represent employees in disputes arising over unpaid overtime, misclassification and other wage and hour claims.
- Wrongful termination: If you have been fired for an unlawful reason, we can help you explore your legal options.
Whatever type of employment law matter you face, Suisman Shapiro is here to stand up for your rights and provide you with the knowledgeable guidance you need.
Contact Our New London Employment Law Attorneys
Are you facing harassment, discrimination or other unlawful treatment at work? Contact us today online or by telephone to arrange an initial consultation with a knowledgeable eastern Connecticut employment lawyer.