We help people in difficult times.
If you or someone you care about has been seriously injured in an accident or assault, you may be overwhelmed by a flood of medical and financial problems. Your insurance company may have approached you with an offer – how do you know it is fair? It costs nothing to have a personal injury attorney evaluate your case before making any decisions on your claim.
Contact our office in New London, CT, if you would like to schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys: John Collins,Ted Heiser, Robert Keville, Kyle Zrenda and Laura Raymond. We will be happy to discuss your situation.
We are aggressive advocates on behalf of our clients.
We may be able to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf. If the insurance companies are not treating you fairly, we are prepared to bring your case to trial to help you obtain maximum compensation. Supported by accident reconstruction, vocational and medical experts, our trial lawyers will demonstrate to a jury the true extent of your loss.
We charge no attorney fees unless you recover.
The financial impact of disabling injuries, lost wages, or loss of support due to the wrongful death of a family member is devastating. We use the most cost-effective approach to recovering damages for your loss, and our personal injury attorneys charge no fees unless you recover damages.
The key to personal injury recovery is finding responsible parties.
If you were injured in a trucking accident, are traumatized as the result of an assault in a poorly secured building, or are grieving the loss of a child due to birth injuries resulting from medical malpractice, you may not realize that several insurance companies may be responsible for damages. Our attorneys pursue all parties responsible for damages in your case. If you would like a free consultation about your loss, contact Suisman Shapiro in New London.
Our wrongful death lawyers will demonstrate your loss to a jury.
Wrongful death settlements and awards rely on a demonstration of the dependent relationship between the deceased and the survivor, the value of lost financial and emotional support, and the negligence of the responsible party. Our attorneys have the resources, skill and determination to build a strong case based on necessary points, and present a clear picture to the jury demonstrating responsibility and loss.
We handle personal injury and wrongful death cases involving:
- medical malpractice, including those caused by surgical accidents, medication errors and overdoses, misdiagnosis of infection and failure to diagnose cancer
- birth injuries, caused by a failure to perform a cesarean section in a timely manner, the failure to recognize fetal distress, or the abuse of drugs such as Pitocin; including forceps injuries, wrongful death, shoulder dystocia, cerebral palsy and other brain damage
- motor vehicle/automobile accidents, including semi-truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, car wrecks and pedestrian accidents
- product liability cases, resulting from the manufacture or distribution of dangerous or defective products such as drugs, machinery, power tools, cranes, scaffolding, seat belts and baby products
- premises liability cases, including slip and fall accidents due to failure to remove snow/ice, slippery floors or sidewalks on commercial property, assaults due to poor security in clubs or parking lots, dog bites and swimming pool accidents and drownings.
For more information, visit our Personal Injury Information Center and Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury and Wrongful Death. At Suisman Shapiro in New London, personal injury attorneys serve clients from New London County, Windham County and Middlesex County including the communities of: New London, Norwich, Waterford, Groton, East Lyme, Stonington/North Stonington, Lyme/Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Ledyard and Montville.
Suisman Shapiro: Our personal injury attorneys help people in difficult times.
Free Consultations • No Attorney Fees Unless You Collect Damages