Four Suisman Shapiro Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List; Two Are Recognized as “Ones to Watch”
Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law is pleased to announce that four lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer.
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- James P. Berryman – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- John A. Collins, III – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Jeffrey W. Hill – Family Law and Family Law Arbitration
- Robert B. Keville – Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
Additionally, the following lawyers were recognized in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Roger T. Scully – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Kyle J. Zrenda – Insurance Law, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.