This year, Super Lawyers has recognized eight of our attorneys at Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law. More than one-third of our entire legal team receiving these honors is truly a testament to their skills and abilities, combined with the firm’s commitment to the highest standards of ethics and success.
Super Lawyers is a service that rates outstanding attorneys skilled in a multitude of practice areas. Each one is chosen based on their high-degree of peer recognition combined with professional achievements over the course of the past year. Various factors go into the selection process and include independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
The following attorneys at Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law have received the coveted honors for 2020:
- Eric W. Callahan: Real Estate, Municipal Law / Planning & Zoning / Land Use, Business / Commercial Law
- James P. Berryman: Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Asbestos Litigation / Mesothelioma
- John A. Collins, III: Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Kyle J. Zrenda (Rising Stars): Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Insurance Law
- Michael A. Blanchard: Family Law, Criminal / Motor Vehicle Defense
- Theodore W. Heiser: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Labor and Employment (Employee)
Congratulations to our attorneys who have earned the respect of their peers!